Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Prayers Needed

Please be praying for God's Little Princess 2. She is STILL feeling very yucky and hasn't been eating much. We are almost 24 hours vomit free so that is very exciting but she still has really bad diarrhea. Please pray that she gets her energy back and starts to feel better. I'm hoping that tonight's sleep will give her body time to recharge and she'll be herself again. She has totally been laying on the floor or on the couch all the time. She doesn't play. So please be praying for her health.

I know it seems that the flu should be no big deal but every time the girls are sick, it sends me to a place I don't like to dwell. I worry about them so much. You all know what I'm trying to say without having to speak the words. David's death affects everything, it touches everything. I hate it!

Regardless, PRAY for our princess. Also, pray for health and wellness for God's Little Princess 1 too.

Thanks!
God Bless,
Carly

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Poor baby girl :(

I hope she's back to her joy-filled, giggly self very soon!

Meeghan said...

poor girl. hopefully she is feeling better by now :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie