Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Moments of Joy - 1 and 2

I wanted to start documenting my moments of joy.
1. Do you remember me saying that I think I was meant to be a southern lady? Well, I've decided God's little princess 1 was meant to grow up in the Bronx. Everytime you ask her something, she says "shure". It is the cutest thing ever! It makes me chuckle everytime and I think of the Bronx and New York everytime she says it. By the way, I went to New York City before the kids were born and LOVED it! I can't wait to take the girls there one day. I promise I'm not teasing New Yorkers.

2. I made cookies for my Family Book Club at school last night. It was a recipe off the side of the cake mix box. It was the first time I've made cookies with a cake mix. Regardless, the girls and HOTTIE loved them. Well, this morning God's little princess 2 got to have 1 after breakfast. Yah, you heard right, after breakfast. It happens sometimes ladies, it just does. Well, she kept on talking about how she wanted more and I said no(since it's 9:00 A.M.). I closed up the container they are in and walk away. Well, not more than a minute later she has the top off and I remind her that we aren't eating anymore cookies. So then she says "Momma, I'm just smelling them. They smell soooooooo good!" AAWWW! My heart just melts when they say really cute things.

Thank you Jesus for these moments of Joy today! Keep'em coming and open my eyes!

Blessed while waiting to become the woman God wants me to be,
Carly

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie