Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flu, Report Cards, Skits, OH MY!!!!

Once again, a quick update when I have other far more important things to do like:

-Nursing poor God's Little Princess 2 back to health. The poor girl caught the flu that is going around. Poor Auntie Linnie had God's Little Princess 2 on her lap at our local Chili's when... surprise... God's Little Princess 2 throw up all over the table. Poor little girl and poor Auntie Linnie. GROSS! The flu bug took over for the evening and I thought we were done but low and behold round 2 came tonight. Pray for our princess. I pray this is over and done with. Also pray for God's Little Princess 1 not to get it.

-My favorite time of year is upon us- REPORT CARDS! So much to do so little time when you have a pukey kid(well expect for blogging since that is SOOOOO important. See where my priorities are.).

-I am going to be in a skit at church this coming Sunday. I am still learning my lines since I am such a procrastinator. Pray that I get them because I have a feeling that this skit could really help some people. It's about our current economic crisis.

Well, it's time to check on my princess again. No throwing up in two hours. YEAH!

Have a great night and praying for a fluless season for you!

Carly

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie