Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Me Monday!

It's is officially Not Me Monday! Every Monday I will post the things that I promise I would have NOT done sometime over the last week. This was started by a blogger name MckMamma over at her blog called My Charming Kids. Every week I laugh at all the things women are NOT doing. Please check it out if you need a good laugh. So here goes...



I did not... sleep until 9:30 several mornings last week becuase the girls went to bed so late and didn't wake up until then. Nope, not me, because I being the fabo housewife I am got up at 8:30 anyways and cleaned the house. Yup, that's exactly what I did.



I did not.. let the girls watch more than 1 movie each night while HOTTIE was gone on business. A good mother keeps the routine and knows that watching more than 1 movie a night is not good for her children so I would NEVER do that.



I did not... enjoy watching HGTV, The Food Network, and all of my TV shows while HOTTIE was out of town. A good wife never enjoys the fact that she can watch whatever she wants on T.V. at her husband's expense.



I did not... play Settlers online every night(after the princesses went to bed, naturally) for hours on end while HOTTIE was gone and even stayed up until 2:00 one night. Nope, not me, that would be stupid because I have to go to work the next day. Who cares about an online game? Who cares that I have a negative score despite all that playing? Nope, not me either!



(I saved the best for last)



I did not... under any circumstance take my princesses to McDonald's for dinner. McDonald's isn't good for kids, actually it's full of fat and preservatives! A mommy who's trying to provide organic and healthier food choices for her family would never go there and neither would I. Much less let her kiddos get happy meals with chocolate milk. WHAT???? What kind of mom does that??? Ohhhh, but it gets even worse, that mommy would never, ever get a Big Mac meal and eat every bite. NEVER!!!!!!!! That mommy would never let the same amount of calories that she should be eating over two days be taken up in one meal. Nope, not me either.



I did not... let my princesses play in the playland after eating above mentioned meal. Nope, not me, I know how many disgusting germs linger in those places. What kind of mom does that? NOT ME!



Have a great night!

Carly

1 comment:

Meeghan said...

Very Funny...A little TV never hurt anyone...loves these stories

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie