Friday, October 10, 2008

Public

I think now is the time. It's time to go public. I am now beginning to tell people about my blog. I haven't really said anything about it to anyone but I'm feeling confident enough now to say it's time to go public . I feel different now. I'll talk more about that in a later post. On a side note, I noticed that in some previous entries I typed I've omitted some words. The people pleasing part of me says that everyone will think that I'm dumb and that people will think badly of me because I made a mistake. But you know what, that is the enemy's lies and I'm going to leave my previous entries just as they are. I am not perfect. God made me with these imperfections and he loves me so it doesn't matter what other people think. I'm changing, fellow bloggers, slowly but still changing so I'll take it. I would have never left the entries like that in the past. So out with the old and in with the new. On another side note, I will be participating in Not me Mondays. Please look up a blog called My Charming Kids to find out more information about this. I am totally addicted. Be sure to check it my blog Monday Night. There are many things that I have not, no not me, done this week. HOTTIE was out of town and I had to fend for myself. God's Little Princess 1 and God's Little Princess 2 have had ALOT of fun while their daddy was gone but you will find out all about the things we DID NOT do this week on Monday.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Just be you, Car, your heart shines through bright and clear, and that's why we love you. You're real.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie