Thursday, August 27, 2009

More moments of joy...

God's Little Princess 2 just said something I had to share.

Side Note: My uncle is very sick (please be praying for him) and I am looking for the top ten funniest movies so I can get them for him. God tells us to laugh even in our most depressing times since we, even during those times, have the joy of the Lord within us. Also, they say laughter is the best medicine. Regardless, the girls are watching tv with their cousins while I was surfing the net. They are watching something on the Disney channel.

God Little Princess 2 is watching a program which must have said something about rainbows because she sweetly says "Momma, one day can we go to the end of the rainbow?" She then starts reassuring Cousin 1 and I why this is totally worth our time. Looking back and forth between us she says "Did you know that every rainbow has a leprachaun at the end of it? Too, every leprachaun has a huge pot of gold with him. I know because a leprachaun came to my school and messed up my room and told us that he was at the end of the rainbow if we wanted to find him."

Cousin 1 and I calmly exchanged a smiling glance since we didn't want to start laughing out loud.

I so love my children!!!! They are the best things EVER!!!!!

God Bless and Keep Laughing,
Carly

2 comments:

Meeghan said...

I love your kids too...praying for your uncle.

karen said...

Love those girls!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie