Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moments of Joy continued..

I have posted random moments of joy before. Well, today I had another one.

God's Little Princess 2 and I were playing restaurant in the play kitchen this morning. As we start to play, she was cutting up play dough(the food) and says, "What would you like to order, ma'am?" I then reply, "I would love some strawberries." and she promptly states, "We don't have that, ma'am." I then think for a second and ask for something else and she repeats that they don't sell it here. I try to come up with something that I think all restaurants would have so I ordered a hamburger and then in her sweetest voice she says "Ma'am, we aren't a McDonald's, we don't sell hamburgers here. How about chicken?"

It took everything I had not to laugh out loud. She wasn't saying it in a sassy voice at all, she was so serious. It was soo cute.

These girls crack my stuff up.

Thank you, Jesus, for reminding me to laugh at what they do.

God Bless,
Carly

2 comments:

karen said...

Thats my girl! she makes me smile just thinking about it.

Meeghan said...

love that girl...love these stories

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie