Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Story

I had to create a autobiographical piece for my grad class. We were told to choose a certain time period of our life and then write about that. It could be three hours, three days, or ten years. It didn't matter as long as we didn't tell the story of our whole life just a part of it.

Naturally, I wrote about our experience with David's life and death. It is so funny becuase I haven't ever loved writing until this class. I didn't think I would be able to write my thoughts and feelings about David down. Actually, I was quite nervous about it. But I loved being able to write about how David was and our story afterwards. So much that it is 6 pages long. I just couldn't stop. I had to say it all. Isn't that awesome how when it's on God's time God really flows?

My goal is to somehow put it here on the blog for all of you to read and for any moms who stumble upon my blog. Yes, the story is about David but it's also about God's grace and that is what a mom who is grieving needs to hear. That even in the darkest days of your life, God is still there. Grieving with you. That there is hope.
So, I'll get HOTTIE on it. He is so good at all things technical.


I can't wait for you to read it. I hope it gives you a better picture of who our David was and how much he impacted our lives and the lives around us.


God Bless and anxiously waiting for 50 degree weather,
Carly

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't wait to read it, Car.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie