Sunday, February 1, 2009

Amazing Part 2

This is a continuation of the first post so if you didn't see it please check it out.

God is so good!!!!!! Before you read the read of this post, please look in the comments section of the original post. What I am about to say isn't as cool if you don't read it for yourself.


ARE YOU SERIOUS????????????????????????? THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK ALICA AFTERIMAGE WROTE ME A COMMENT. DUDE, THAT MADE MY DAY, MY WEEK. CAN YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT SUCH A THING COULD HAPPEN TO ME? THAT A REAL LIVE AUTHOR READ SOMETHING THAT I WROTE, AN AUTHOR WHO WROTE SOMETHING SO AMAZING. (I'm writing the above in capital letters because I am astonished at how awesome God is and I'm REALLY, REALLY excited!)

I can't wait to tell the people in my grad class. I can't wait to tell Dr. Walters, my awesome professor by the way. They are going to flip.

HOTTIE had asked if I had written the author back yet and I haven't. I don't want to seem like a total nerd and write something dumb so I'll wait until I'm calm and collected and then write her back. I still can't believe that I, Carly, get to write BACK to the woman who wrote Alica Afterimage. OH MY GOSH!!!

Thank you God for such an amazing opportunity!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Joy moment #3: Getting a comment from Lulu Delacre.

Thankful for a God who loves me just that much,
Carly

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie