Tuesday, April 13, 2010

David Project Update

Now that Report Cards are done and I no longer have the wonderful flu I had most of last week, I wanted to give you an update.

I wish I could put a drum roll sound here.

The David Project has raised over $300.

HOLY COW!!!

I am so happy that we will be able to donate that many books to kids who are sick in the hospital.

Thank you so much to everyone who donated!!! I can't even express how much I appreciate it!!!!

God Bless you all,
Carly

P.S Check out the song Glory Baby on my playlist. It is truly a beautiful song!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

This is wonderful Carly! You should take pictures of you guys dropping all the books off. This is really special!

karen said...

How great honey! ditto what beck said. also that is an awesome sone...i had never heard it before

love you

Beth Anne said...

Carly,
Levi and I got your thank-you note a while back and, unfortunately, I'm just now getting back to you.

It was so wonderful to receive that little note from you, I never expected it. I hope you're doing well!

$300 is amazing! How excited the children and the hospital staff will be!

Best wishes,
Beth

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie